The THUNDERBOLT is an ultra versatile reflex paramotor wing for intermediate to advanced pilots. Fast, stable, and agile as possible while maintaining passive and active safety for advancing pilots.
Ready to start carving it up with big wing overs and dynamic maneuvers? This is your wing! Looking for the perfect wing to take on XC flights? You are in luck, the THUNDERBOLT can take you there. Interested in freestyle or slalom racing? You have found the right wing for you. This quick, efficient glider offers easy launch and landing characteristics without compromising it’s agility. This truly is a versatile wing, suited for any challenge!
Just like the CROSS model, the THUNDERBOLT is equipped with dual trim system. Long trimmers for the fast flight mode, as well as a second set of negative trimmers, to reduce the REFLEX profile and use it as an efficient paraglider in free-flight mode. Capable of being used for freestyle or slalom competition, the THUNDERBOLT displays a spicy character, with the combination of it’s “Power Attack” feature and advanced 2D steering systems.
- 53 cells, 8 of them closed
- Use of 29 gr/m² Nylon 6.6 light fabric on top and bottom surface of the canopy for a super easy inflation
- Mini-Ribs (Profiles between the cells of the trailing edge, which improve performance and handling)
- Crossed flexible nylon battens reinforcements
- Advanced air foil design to boost and keep stable internal pressure
- Advanced REFLEX profile for stability
- Trimmers for high speed use and negative trimmers for free-flight use.
- “Power Attack” system: Opens trimmers automatically during use of the speed bar for a fast acceleration
- 2D steering system, easy to maneuver, with a light need of brake pressure
|Flat area (m²)||17,1||18,4||19,5||21,6||23,8||26,1|
|Flat aspect ratio||5,52||5,52||5,52||5,52||5,52||5,52|
|Projected Aspect Ratio||4,23||4,23||4,23||4,23||4,23||4,23|
|Min speed (km/h)||24-26||24-26||24-26||24-26||24-26||24-26|
|Max speed (km/h)||70±5||70±5||70±5||70±5||70±5||70±5|
|Recommended pilot weight (kg)||60-105||70-120||80-135||100-150||115-165||135-180|
Leading edge fabric: 40 gr/m² – 30D Nylon 6.6 high tenacity with PU+Silicone coating
Top/Bottom fabrics: 29 gr/m² – 20D Nylon 6.6 high tenacity with PU+Silicone coating
Profiles: Pro-Nyl 36 gr/m² High Tenacity Nylon Rip-Stop hard finish
Liros® Dyneema 0,76 mm – 45,0 daN
Liros® Dyneema 1,05 mm – 121,4 daN
Liros® Dyneema 1,20 mm – 142,9 daN
Liros® Dyneema 1,58 mm – 182,3 daN
Risers: 19 x 2,0 mm 1600kg
Pulleys: ISR / PL14